It’s almost here and I have come up with the top 5 things I think everyone should try and do tomorrow:
- Wear some Christmas pyjamas. Whether you wake up in them or have to change into them after your jeans feel a little too tight after dinner, festive pyjamas are the best. I have a few pairs, as well as a Christmas onesie, so all bases are covered!
2. Have a Christmas cocktail. Bucks Fizz for breakfast, a classic Snowball before lunch or a round of margaritas, there are no rules on Christmas Day so indulge!
3. Family time. We always end up playing a game together or settling down for a good film and it is the best. For a lot of people, it is one of the few times the whole family has the chance to be together so don’t just sit there on your phone…get up and join in a round of charades!
4. Relax! As lovely as it is, Christmas can be stressful so take a bit of time out if you need to…wrap up and go for a walk, take a nap, indulge in a long bath (hopefully using some new smellies), read a chapter of a book, anything that lets you chill out.
5. Say thank you. Whether it is by phone, text, email or in person, chances are people have either bought you something incredibly thoughtful or spent the day cooking and a little gratitude goes a long way.
Merry Christmas to all my lovely readers – have a great time with your loved ones xxx