After a week or so on my sugar-free attempt, I was really craving something sweet and pudding-like. I was browsing through some recipes and found these two ingredient pancakes which are so simple and easy to make that they may just be my new favourite weekend breakfast. Just bananas and eggs…it really is that simple!
I jazzed mine up with some blueberries for a little extra sweetness and colour but the basic ratio to remember is one banana to two eggs.
Ingredients (for two people)
2 ripe bananas, mashed with a fork
A small bowl of blueberries
A drizzle of oil
Honey (optional – I know it isn’t sugar free but this block of proper honey was delicious!)
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix together your mashed up bananas and the four eggs to make a batter
- Heat a frying pan on a low to medium heat and add a drizzle of oil
- Using a ladle, pour the batter into the pan and pop a few blueberries on top
- Fry until golden then flip them and do the same on the other side
- Serve warm and add a helping of runny honey plus some more berries