This is the first recipe I have made from my new Gino D’Acampo recipe book and it was delicious!
I like to use fresh pasta from time to time, especially because it only takes a few minutes to cook so is the ultimate fast food dinner.
This recipe uses one of my favourite blue cheeses, Dolcelatte, which is really creamy but you can substitute this for any other blue cheese, such as Gorgonzola.
A good glug of olive oil
2 chicken breasts, diced
Salt and pepper
About 100g of Dolcelatte, cut into chunks
75g of double cream
30ml of white wine
Enough fresh tagliatelle for two
How to make it
- Begin by heating up the olive oil in a large pan then add the chicken pieces and a pinch of salt and pepper. Lightly fry until golden
- Add the chunks of blue cheese and allow them to melt
- Add the cream and white wine to the pan and cook for another few minutes
- Add the cooked tagliatelle and ensure the pasta is evenly coated in the sauce
- Serve with some extra black pepper and a glass of vino